Highlights and Key Achievements
- Over 135 children participated in Child and Youth services programs
- 1,058 families utilized information and referral services
- 121 families received vouchers for food, household supplies, utility payments, infant supplies or rental assistance
- 600 children started school with all the supplies they needed
- 172 families received help with holiday gifts, food and decorations
- 119 families participated in home visits, attachment therapy, Circle of Security Parent Education, and/or counseling services
- 56 families participated in life skills and ongoing support services
- 12 families served and more than 50 outreach/community awareness activities conducted for Crime Victim Advocacy Program
Help us to make 2013 even better: be a volunteer!
- Contact us at 509-455-8722 to inquire about volunteer opportunities.
- Email us at email@example.com to be placed on our e-Volunteer list and learn ONLY about volunteer opportunities as they arise. (We will never share, sell or spam your email and you can be removed anytime.)
- 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest opportunities. www.facebook.com/mlkspokane