The Martin Luther King, Jr. Family Outreach Center improves the quality of life for children, youth and families in Spokane through an array of culturally responsive educational and social services within the framework of Dr. King's vision of equal respect, treatment and accessibility for all people.
To achieve this mission, the Center:
- Provides free state funded Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) preschool programs for eligible families
- Fosters strong families through innovative parenting education programs by providing on site and in home visitation
- Provide affordable high quality after school and summer learning programs for children and teenagers
- Promote youth development through job training skills and teen leadership programs
- Support community involvement by providing corporate and individual volunteer opportunities
- Promote diversity by ensuring program and services are culturally responsive
- Promote the values of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. by building a culturally diverse community with services and programs free of any type of discrimination and accessible to all people
Visit our Facebook page for the latest program information, events, and photos!